Press Release: Something for Everyone – Summer Adventure at Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa
Midwestern luxury resort entertains children and adults alike with outdoor adventures, eclectic dining, and a new spa
Table Rock Lake, Missouri – Take a fun-filled summer vacation at a U.S. family luxury resort that has something for everyone– from a spa treatment for mom and fishing for dad to water sport excursions for the kids.
Nestled in the heart of the Mark Twain National Forest, Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa showcases nearly 500 acres of forest on Table Rock Lake, as well as a beautiful pool, hot tub, swim dock, boat dock, over 20 miles of hand-crafted trails, and a stunning wood and stone lodge . The Lodge features a rustic, elegant dining room, lounge, bar and media room. Three accommodation buildings feature individually designed rooms or suites while family-friendly, impeccable service ensures a comfortable stay for everyone.
At this lake spa resort, the kids will stay busy during an evening of intense Wii game competition or board game fun downstairs in The Lounge while parents linger over a 5 course dinner and precious time spent reconnecting with one another.
Every day, families can choose from a long list of lake and forest activities. Non-guided activities including canoeing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and dock fishing -- are offered with Standard rates. Guided activities are available a la carte or as part of Active and Adventure rates, and include:
• Water Sports: Test your agility, strength and balance by trying out wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding and tubing. More advanced water skiers can try the tournament slalom ski course, just three minutes from the resort via boat.
• ATV Tours: Rides can be as mild or daring as your skills and desires allow.
• Zip-Lines: Sail through the charming wilderness on the resort’s 5 zip lines.
• Boating: Enjoy our professionally-guided luxury powerboat fleet and choose from a leisurely cruise along Table Rock Lake, or the adrenalin-rush of the jet boat that can take you for a quick, thrilling dunk.
• Clay Shooting and Archery Sessions: Practice shooting clay disks on the high prairie land with personalized instruction and a “Here to have fun” attitude, or perfect your archery skills – getting in touch with the country’s native roots.
New to the resort is a handcrafted Treehouse Spa, which is scheduled to open its doors Memorial Day 2011. In-room spa services including custom and hot stone massages are currently available.
Every stay at Stonewater Cove includes luxury accommodations in one of 21 rooms or suites, all featuring relaxing bubble tubs and large rainfall showers. The two-bedroom or three bedroom suite is a perfect fit for families. Also included with every rate are a daily breakfast and lunch (by the pool, in the lounge, or boxed up for picnics), and dinner that includes gourmet barbeques and five course selections. Snacks such as s’mores and homemade potato chips as well as regular non-alcoholic beverages are also included.
Standard rates at this luxury lake resort start at $5,131 for a 7-night stay for a family of four between June 1 and September 14, 2011. Additional limited time offers may be available – please check out the website for further information. A 15% service charge and tax will be added to the rates.
For more information about Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa, or to make a reservation, visit the website at http://stonewatercove.com or call (800) 792-3956.
Stonewater Cove is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, and is also a Kiwi Collection property.