Table Rock Lake, MO – There’s still time to book an unforgettable summer escape to Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa, a secluded lake and wilderness retreat where you can enjoy the great American outdoors while lodging in ultimate luxury. Come for the 4th of July holiday and add even more excitement to your stay with a special fireworks boat excursion on beautiful Table Rock Lake.
Surrounded by the Mark Twain National Forest, Stonewater Cove offers nearly 500 acres of enchanted woodland foothills for its guests to explore as well as access to one of the world’s greatestfreshwater lakes. Your sublime, summertime stay includes:
· Luxury, individually designed accommodations complete with world-class amenities such as bubble tubs, rainfall shower rooms, wireless Internet and valet parking.
· Full board (3 meals per day, snacks, hors d’oeuvres, and regular, non-alcoholic beverages for all registered guests).
· Use of the amenities and non-guided activities that include the resort’s pool, hot tub, lounge/bar, media room, canoes, kayaks, hiking trails, bocce ball courts, and fishing off the dock or shore.
· Optional add-on guided activities such as ATV tours, zip lines, leisure boat rides, water sport excursions (water skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, and kneeboarding), and ranger tours. Guests are welcome to bring their own boat as well, with a boat slip fee of $25/night. Our concierge can also arrange Treehouse Spa services or professionally guided bass fishing trips upon request.
· Guests staying for the 4th of July holiday can enjoy a special add-on Boating Excursion (including refreshments) to the Kimberling City Fireworks Display at a cost of $90 per guest.
Stonewater Cove features a stunning wood and stone lodge, complete with a cozy, expansive lounge with a stunning fireplace, a waterfall-lined pool and hot tub, swim and boat docks, more than 20 miles of hand-crafted trails, along with its unique Treehouse Spa. Each of Stonewater Cove’s 25 individually-designed rooms or suites incorporate the indigenous beauty of the natural world into an airy, peaceful space adorned with aesthetically pleasing coffered ceilings, handsome wood floors, and custom-made driftwood furniture and art showcasing the local talent of the Ozarks. Amenities include the resort’s signature “bubble tubs” and large rainfall shower rooms elegantly decorated with ceramic and travertine tile, plush high-thread count sheets, alternative down comforters and thick coverlets, plush terry bathrobes, flat-screen televisions with satellite cable, complimentary wireless high-speed internet and valet parking.
Stonewater Cove is a full American plan resort where every stay includes your luxurious accommodations as well as daily breakfast and lunch (by the pool, in the lounge, or boxed up for picnics mid-hike), and dinner that changes every night from 5 course meals to Italian nights to gourmet barbeques. Also included are quintessential American snacks such as S’mores and homemade potato chips, regular non-alcoholic beverages, and all non-guided activities (use of the pool, hot tub, swim dock (lake “pool”), hiking trails, canoes, kayaks, fishing equipment for use off the dock or shore, and bocce ball courts.)
Combining relaxation with adventure is what Stonewater Cove is all about. Feel free to wander the grounds and just indulge in the fine dining and many non-guided activities included with your stay, or elect to add a little more excitement or quiet-time by participating in our a la carte Guided Activities or Treehouse Spa services. The resort and spa’s a la carte menu includes:
* Water Sports: Make a splash with a variety of water sports, including Wakeboarding, Water skiing, Kneeboarding and Tubing. More advanced water skiers can try the tournament slalom ski course, just three minutes from the resort via boat.
* ATV Tours: After a short introductory session on the prairie land, tours head into the forest and explore the beauties of Mother Nature in a whole new fashion. Rides can be as mild or daring as your skills and desires allow. Double-rider ATV’s are perfect if you would rather just ride along, or for guests under the age of 16 years old.
* Zip-Lines: Take in an expansive, eagle eye’s view of the ancient Ozarks as you soar through and over the forest canopy onthe resort’s full five zip-line experience.
* Boating: Enjoy our professionally-guided luxury powerboat fleet and choose from a leisurely cruise along Table Rock Lake, or the adrenalin-rush of the jet boat that can take you for a quick, thrilling dunk. Have your own boat? Bring your own boat for a boat slip fee of $25 per night.
Be sure to leave time before or after the fireworks for some extra oohs and ahhs (emphasis on the aaaahhs) with a visit to Stonewater Cove’s Treehouse Spa, offering a selection of expert custom and hot rock massages along with a sweeping view of the red and white oak, cedar, juniper, hickory, and sycamore filled forest and the gentle shoreline waves of Table Rock Lake. The pristine, natural setting of these treehouses exudes tranquility, where all treatments are enhanced by the calming properties of cedarwood and the sounds of the lake gently lapping the shore.
Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa is located in southwest Missouri on the James River Arm of Table Rock Lake; a large river-arm lake with approximately 800 miles of shoreline, world-renowned for bass fishing. The three nearest airports are Branson, MO (BKG), Springfield, MO (SGF) and Northwest Arkansas (XNA) – each approximately one and a half hours away. For more information about Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa, or to make a reservation, please visit the website at http://stonewatercove.com or call (800) 792-3956.
About Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa
Nestled in the heart of the Mark Twain National Forest, Stonewater Cove Resort and Club overlooks the clear, deep waters of Table Rock Lake, known as one of the clearest freshwater lakes in the world. Each of the resort’s 25 individually designed rooms or suites feature upscale amenities, custom-made wood furniture and attractive coffered ceilings, with special touches that create an elegant, rustic ambiance. This nearly 500-acre outdoor playground offers endless ATV and hiking trails, luxurious boating excursions and adventure outings like zip-lines and a low ropes Chevron course.
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
For more information about Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa, or to make a reservation, visit the website at http://stonewatercove.com or call (800) 792-3956.